I was really scouting the bridge out for angles to take after dark but I forgot my cable release at the room, so I cut my evening short. Still, this is the style of photography I’m drawn to when I’m not shooting sports or portraits. You may see some photos very similar to these tomorrow evening, unless I forget something else.
- Behind the Scenes
- Olympic Preparation
- Press Release
- Your neighbors
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Find @jmreyes831 and @AiringItOut for updates/video on the #SCCALJamboree. Or, check out santacruzsentinel.com. #scscore #footballiscoming 2 hours ago
- RT @Tony_Nunez: The schedule for tonight's SCCAL jamboree. St. Francis, P.V., Aptos, MVC & Watsonville all in action. #RPsports https://t… 2 hours ago
- RT @JohnMel_: Happy birthday to my main man!!! #gforlife #johnmel #familyguy twitter.com/freelinesurf/s… 2 hours ago
- RT @VFisher45: Gallery from the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion @MazdaRaceway photos.montereyherald.com/2017/08/18/pho… via @MontereyHerald #MontereyCarW… 2 hours ago
- RT @JohnMel_: Had a nice week in Santa Cruz before heading to Virginia for ECSC then Indo with the boys!!! https://t.co/V6qWrZRShB 2 hours ago