I was really scouting the bridge out for angles to take after dark but I forgot my cable release at the room, so I cut my evening short. Still, this is the style of photography I’m drawn to when I’m not shooting sports or portraits. You may see some photos very similar to these tomorrow evening, unless I forget something else.
- Behind the Scenes
- Olympic Preparation
- Press Release
- Your neighbors
- RT @JanineKTVU: #SantaCruz PD focused on 3rd floor apt where teen suspect lived w/mom. Neighbors shocked. Say he was nice #KTVU http://t.co… 1 month ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Test with Calvin #testerscs periscope.tv/w/aHWjnjcxMDU0… 1 month ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Ellie's mischief periscope.tv/w/aG8tajcxMDU0… 1 month ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Ellie's morning periscope.tv/w/aG6oYTcxMDU0… 1 month ago
- USS Palo Alto (Cement Ship) -- Aptos, CA fb.me/7x4VYvGO5 3 months ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.