I was really scouting the bridge out for angles to take after dark but I forgot my cable release at the room, so I cut my evening short. Still, this is the style of photography I’m drawn to when I’m not shooting sports or portraits. You may see some photos very similar to these tomorrow evening, unless I forget something else.
- Behind the Scenes
- Olympic Preparation
- Press Release
- Your neighbors
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Youth will be served at Comerica Bank Challenger dlvr.it/BgdM9y http://t.co/dpUC92Gmh9 9 hours ago
- Top American in #ComericaChallenger at @SeascapeSportsC is No. 125 Bjorn Fratangelo, the sixth-highest ranked player in the field. #scscore 21 hours ago
- Malek Jaziri of Tunisia, at No. 82, is the highest ranked player in next week's #ComericaBankChallenger field. Play starts Aug. 10. #scscore 21 hours ago
- Pretty sweet in-water #Periscope of the #VansUSOpen warm up. Go Nat! #scscore periscope.tv/w/aIeXPzYwMzc5… 1 day ago
- @JonGugala He was just seconds away from winning. Said he witnessed the winner finish for the first time. Still, he was the top American. 2 days ago