I was really scouting the bridge out for angles to take after dark but I forgot my cable release at the room, so I cut my evening short. Still, this is the style of photography I’m drawn to when I’m not shooting sports or portraits. You may see some photos very similar to these tomorrow evening, unless I forget something else.
- Behind the Scenes
- Olympic Preparation
- Press Release
- Your neighbors
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Sea Otter Classic: One pedal on the old, one on the new dlvr.it/QQ8WFm https://t.co/zpEfIBDZfg 12 hours ago
- Not every day does a West Coast, small town sportswriter get a shoutout from the mayor of Boston. Thanks… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- RT @SanJoseSharks: #SJSHARKS SWEEP THE DUCKS!!!!! https://t.co/ASbIRceQ4p 1 day ago
- RT @wsl: Margaret River Pro Cancelled Due to Shark Activity. Message from WSL CEO Sophie Goldschmidt here: wsl.tv/MargiesUpdate https://… 2 days ago
- RT @DarrenSabedra: per Gilroy principal Marco Sanchez: Daniel Cormier, #UFC light heavyweight champion, is taking over as Gilroy's new wres… 2 days ago