Day eight already? Where is the time going. It looks like this second week of competition will be keeping me busy. I’m shooting the women’s triathlon tomorrow at 9 a.m. and the men’s 20K race walk at 5 p.m. Then the women’s marathon on Sunday. A free day that I will fill on Monday followed by the men’s triathlon on Tuesday at 11:30 a.m.. There’s also men’s and women’s marathon swimming, men’s marathon, and two more race walk events. Who needs access to the Olympic Park when I have so much to shoot? Plus, I saw a gold medalist today (note to self, the Brits spell medalist as medallist, we don’t). Lauren Perdue was seen wandering around near the entrance to the Olympic Park. I grabbed a photo for all of you but didn’t talk to her since she seemed to be enjoying some timer with her family.
- Behind the Scenes
- Olympic Preparation
- Press Release
- Your neighbors
- Photo “Shark Fin Cove” by Anthony Solis (@solisphotog) #500px 500px.com/photo/95597875… 1 month ago
- Shark Fin Cove, Davenport, CA fb.me/1w3qH7S9i 1 month ago
- @CGullTweets I AM A COFFEE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 month ago
- I'm supposed to tweet for my job, but I just still don't see the point of Twitter. Sorry Twitter 1 month ago
- Lights flickering at my home in Santa Cruz #scstorm 2 months ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.