Day eight already? Where is the time going. It looks like this second week of competition will be keeping me busy. I’m shooting the women’s triathlon tomorrow at 9 a.m. and the men’s 20K race walk at 5 p.m. Then the women’s marathon on Sunday. A free day that I will fill on Monday followed by the men’s triathlon on Tuesday at 11:30 a.m.. There’s also men’s and women’s marathon swimming, men’s marathon, and two more race walk events. Who needs access to the Olympic Park when I have so much to shoot? Plus, I saw a gold medalist today (note to self, the Brits spell medalist as medallist, we don’t). Lauren Perdue was seen wandering around near the entrance to the Olympic Park. I grabbed a photo for all of you but didn’t talk to her since she seemed to be enjoying some timer with her family.
- Behind the Scenes
- Olympic Preparation
- Press Release
- Your neighbors
- Southern California Polling Station on Lockdown After Shots Fired Nearby; At Least Two Victims via.fox40.com/HU4c5 #santacruzvotes 2 months ago
- This is a test #santacruzvote 2 months ago
- Santa Cruz's Katie Zaferes competes in the #rio2016 #triathlon ! #scsrt #Olympics https://t.co/GmC3NlBKh9 4 months ago
- #TeamUSA #waterpolo wins the gold medal #Rio2016 #Olympics #scsrt https://t.co/DLafdwZ9oQ 4 months ago
- USA women go 1-2-3 in 100 hurdles #Rio2016 #Olympics #100mhurdles #TeamUSA https://t.co/Qnggvwb08J 5 months ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.