Day eight already? Where is the time going. It looks like this second week of competition will be keeping me busy. I’m shooting the women’s triathlon tomorrow at 9 a.m. and the men’s 20K race walk at 5 p.m. Then the women’s marathon on Sunday. A free day that I will fill on Monday followed by the men’s triathlon on Tuesday at 11:30 a.m.. There’s also men’s and women’s marathon swimming, men’s marathon, and two more race walk events. Who needs access to the Olympic Park when I have so much to shoot? Plus, I saw a gold medalist today (note to self, the Brits spell medalist as medallist, we don’t). Lauren Perdue was seen wandering around near the entrance to the Olympic Park. I grabbed a photo for all of you but didn’t talk to her since she seemed to be enjoying some timer with her family.
- Behind the Scenes
- Olympic Preparation
- Press Release
- Your neighbors
- @DTPod @DJBADDJ White people problems 1 day ago
- @DJBADDJ Not everyone can comment on @DTPod 1 day ago
- RT @JanineKTVU: #SantaCruz PD focused on 3rd floor apt where teen suspect lived w/mom. Neighbors shocked. Say he was nice #KTVU http://t.co… 1 month ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Test with Calvin #testerscs periscope.tv/w/aHWjnjcxMDU0… 1 month ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Ellie's mischief periscope.tv/w/aG8tajcxMDU0… 1 month ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.